Developing documents and other vehicles to clarify for higher education trustees how sustainable investing strategies relate to their fiduciary duties, designed for audiences of trustees, presidents, CIO's, and CFO's.
- Chair: Keith Johnson, Chairman, Institutional Investor Legal Services, Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c.
- Stephen Viederman, Chair, Finance Committee, Christopher Reynolds Foundation
- Susan Gary, Professor, University of Oregon Law School
- Sarah Clevland, CEO, Sarah Cleveland Consulting
- Kevin Brennan, Principal, Equilibrium
- Theodore Casparian, Founder, Sustainable Investing 4 All
- Brooke Purcell, Attorney, Hirschler Fleischer
- Don Trone, Founder & CEO, 3 Ethos
- Isaac Khurgel, Co-founder, ESG Solutions
Resources from the Fiduciary Duty Working Group:
- Leading Practice on Fiduciary Duties for Endowments and Foundations (2017)
- Updated Regulatory Guidance on Proxy Voting and Sustainable Investment (2017)
- WEBINAR: Transitioning to Integrating Investment Practices with Program Mission (October 19, 2016)