The group develops documents and other vehicles to clarify for higher education trustees how sustainable investing strategies relate to their fiduciary duties, designed for audiences of trustees, presidents, CIO's, and CFO's.
- Chair: Keith Johnson, Chairman, Institutional Investor Legal Services, Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c.
- Jonathan Klavens, Senior Counsel, Klavens Law Group, P.C.
- Theodore Casparian, Founder, Sustainable Investing 4 All
- Sarah Clevland, CEO, Sarah Cleveland Consulting
- Susan Gary, Professor, University of Oregon Law School
- Valentina Glaviano, Director of Endowment and Foundation Services, TIAA
- Don Trone, Founder & CEO, 3 Ethos
- Stephen Viederman, Chair, Finance Committee, Christopher Reynolds Foundation
If you are interested in learning more about this working group, contact Alice DonnaSelva at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources from the Fiduciary Duty Working Group:
- Leading Practice on Fiduciary Duties for Endowments and Foundations (2017)
- Updated Regulatory Guidance on Proxy Voting and Sustainable Investment (2017)
- WEBINAR: Transitioning to Integrating Investment Practices with Program Mission (October 19, 2016)