Below is the agenda for IEN's Community Investing Roundtable on June 11, 2018.
1:00pm Welcome and Introduction
1:20pm Dialogue with Peers
Introductions and what brought you to this conversation? Where are you on the continuum of Community Investing?
1:40pm Panel: Baseline – What is community impact investing?
- Deborah Frieze, Founder and President, Boston Impact Initiative
- Elyse Cherry, Chief Executive Officer, Boston Community Capital
- Tom Mitchell, Managing Director, Cambridge Associates
2:10pm Peer Dialogue
What might community investing look like at your institution?
2:50pm Panel: What might Community Investing look like for a college endowment?
- Erik Gross, Board Treasurer, UNH Foundation
- John Hamilton, Vice President of Economic Opportunity, New Hampshire Community Loan Fund
- Kate D. Dumas, CFA, Principal/Consultant, Prime Buchholz
3:20pm Peer Dialogue
3:50pm Fireside Chat
- Michael Wilson, CFO,and Vice President of Finance, New Hampshire Charitable Foundation
- Michael Hokenson, Co-Founder & Partner, Community Investment Management
4:20pm Peer Dialogue
Engaging the Network - how might investors work together to advance practical, effective, and appropriate community investing strategies by endowments and foundations?
5:10pm Action Planning
What are your next steps?
5:20pm Detbrief, Outcomes and Closing Remarks
5:30pm Reception & Networking