The purpose of the Intentional Endowments Network listserv is to create a platform for information exchange through the engagement of key leaders and stakeholders in the higher education, business, and non-profit sectors in order to facilitate discussions and promote opportunities for education and training, peer networking, and convening surrounding economic, social, and environmental responsibility.
The intended audience is key decision makers and stakeholders involved with various aspects of the endowment investing system, including higher education presidents, business officers, trustees, investment committee members, students, alumni, faculty and staff; foundation officers, NGO executives and board members, investment professionals, and others.
- To join the listserv, email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Join Listserv" in the subject.
- After we add you to the list, you will receive a confirmation email from Simplelists, simply click on the link and confirm your email address and your name will be added to the group.
- Anytime you would like to post on the listserv, just send an email to IEN@simplelists.com, you may also respond to other’s postings by replying all to the email sent.
General Use Guidelines
- Appropriate Audience. Postings to the listserv should address the group at large rather than individuals specifically.
- Topicality. Discussions should be topical to Intentional Endowment Network’s stated mission. We will not post personal messages or commercial advertisements.
- Conference announcements, and specific calls for references, reflections on projects, or assistance should be addressed to the group at large. If, however, the nature of responses engages the original poster specifically, strongly consider answering such calls via personal correspondence.
- Professional Decorum. Professional, respectful language in listserv posts is expected from all members.