Signatories to the PRI commit to six Principles for Responsible Investment that are voluntary and aspirational:
Therefore, where consistent with our fiduciary responsibilities, we commit to the following:
- Principle 1: We will incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
- Principle 2: We will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices.
- Principle 3: We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest.
- Principle 4: We will promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry.
- Principle 5: We will work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles.
- Principle 6: We will each report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.
Endowments that have signed the PRI:
Harvard University (USA)
Humboldt State University (USA)
Loyola Marymount University (USA)
Northwestern University (USA)
Simon Fraser University (Canada)
University of California System (USA)
University of Edinburgh (UK)
University of Ottawa (Canada)
University of St. Andrews (UK)
For a complete list of PRI Signatories, click here.