RI Americas 2017, North Americas leading long-term ESG and sustainable finance conference, will be taking place on the 6th & 7th of December in New York.
The topics and themes for the RI Americas 2017 agenda are based around demonstrating sustainability risk and return implications for investors in the light of finding solutions to the major ESG problems of our time including:
- What the Taskforce on Climate-related Financial Disclosure (TCFD) recommendations mean for corporate and investor reporting, investment strategy, and climate solutions.
- Disruptive initiatives like the World Benchmarking Alliance: why the finance world will have to demonstrate its 'impact' publicly very soon!
- The effect in the Americas of major global regulatory trends like MFID II and the EU High-Level Expert Group on Sustainable Finance.
- Outlook on investor-corporate voting for 2018 and the growing impact of investor engagement. How has the follow up to the 2017 proxy season panned out?
- How consultants are promoting ESG integration for asset allocation, manager selection and review.
- ESG integration into passive investing: why it’s essential, and how to do it.
- Thematic investing for future returns: water, energy efficiency, smart buildings and cities, green infrastructure.
- Green and sustainable bonds: what is holding back issuance?
- Measuring the impact of investment and how this links with the UN SDGs.
We are pleased to welcome some great speaker organizations including CalSTRS, the New York State Common Retirement Fund, AimCo, SBA Florida, CDPQ and many more.
Asset owners and investment consultants can attend for free.