Goal 10 calls for reducing inequalities in income as well as those based on age, sex, disability, race, ethnicity, origin, religion or economic or other status within a country. The Goal also addresses inequalities among countries, including those related to representation, migration and development assistance. Read more about this goal here.
Resources on Human Rights & Investing for Equality:
- Why and How Investors Can Respond to Income Inequality l Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI); The Investment Integration Project (TIIP), October 2018
- Social Equity Investing: Righting Institutional Wrongs l Cambridge Associates, July 2018
- Prison Labor in the United States: An Investor Perspective l North Star Asset Management, April 2018
- Who Benefits? Symposium on Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion in Social Finance in New York City | NYU Wagner, Social Innovation and Investment Initiative, December 2017
- Human Rights Challenges for Business 2017 l Ethical Corporation, December 2016
- Investing in Equality: Integrating LGBT Issues into Total Portfolio Activation l Croatan Institute, Social Justice Fund Northwest, Out Leadership & Trillium Asset Management, September 29, 2016