This Working Group connects student-managed fund advisors, academics focused on sustainable investing, and students involved in student-managed funds to share best practices and resources to advance sustainable investing curriculum and strategies in each fund.
- Eban Goodstein, Bard Center for Environmental Policy
- Kathy Hipple, Bard Center for Environmental Policy
- Asli Ascioglu, Bryant University
- Mike Phillips, California State University Northridge
- Maureen Downey, Claremont McKenna College
- Shannon Mudd, Haverford College
- Tucker Cadow, Middlebury College
- Robert Engel, Middlebury College
- Cecilia Chapiro, New York University
- Brendan Culliton, New York University
- Sara Minard, Northeastern University
- Kaustubh Bansal, Northeastern University
- Connie Dayina, Northeastern University
- Loretta Gallegos, Center for Social Innovation, Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Abby Ivory, University of Utah
- Liesel Schwarz, Villanova University
- Russell Heller, Yale University
- Cary Krosinsky, Yale University
- Gabe Rissman, Yale University
If you are interested in contributing to this conversation and/or joining this working group, feel free to email email@example.com or use this link to request to join the group's listserv.
- Toolkit: How To Start And Run A Student-Managed SRI Fund l May 2018
- Student Managed Fund Story - Dwight Hall at Yale SRI Fund | October 2017
- List of Student-Managed Funds with some sustainable, responsible, impact, or ESG focus.