The University of Toronto is a public university located in Toronto, Ontario. University of Toronto Asset Management Corp. oversees the University's $2.15 billion endowment.
The University of Toronto is a participant or member of the following Initiatives & Commitments:
- AASHE STARS: No
- ACUPCC: No
- Billion Dollar Green Challenge: No
- CDP: Yes
- Committee on Investor Responsibility: Yes
- Divestment Goal:
- INCR: No
- Montreal Carbon Pledge: No
- Sustainable Investment Fund: No
- Sustainable Investment Policy: Yes
- Principles for Responsible Investment: Yes
Other Sustainable Investing Practices:
Responsible Investing Report
- The University of Toronto Asset Management Corporation (UTAM), the non-profit corporation responsible for handling the University of Toronto’s investments, has released its first Responsible Investing Report, outlining its plans to pursue responsible investment strategies.