- Webinar: Entelligent: Connecting Energy & Environment for the Smart Investor l Intentional Endowments Network, TBD
If your institution is interested in co-hosting an IEN Event in the future, please contact us.
* indicates an IEN team member, steering committee member, or executive committee member will be presenting on a panel, or hosting a session or workshop.
Impact Investing Forum 2017* l Opal Group, April 23, 2017 - April 25, 2017, Boca Raton, FL
- Tony Cortese will be speaking on a panel titled "Breaking Down ESG Strategies and SRI Strategies."
- The Impact Capitalism Summit l Big Path Capital, April 25-26, 2017, Chicago, IL
- Ceres Conference 2017: Sustainability is the Bottom Line, Inspiring Action l Ceres, April 26-27. 2017, San Francisco, CA
Investing In the Age of Climate Change l University of Oregon, April 28, 2017, Eugene, OR
- 2017 CECP Summit: Brave Leaders, Bold Moves l CECP, May 23-24, 2017, New York, NY
Impact Investing Program: Driving Social Purpose Through Measurable Investment Returns* l Skytop Strategies, May 24, 2017, Washington D.C.
- Georges Dyer will be speaking on a panel titled "The Power of the SDG: How It Might Align Performance and Scale Risk Control."
- Chief Investment Officer 2017 Summit l Chief Investment Officer, May 24-25, 2017, New York, NY
- AASHE Conference and Expo: Stronger in Solidarity l AASHE, October 15-18, 2017, San Antonio, TX