- 2019 Higher Education Climate Leadership Summit | February 10-12, 2019, Tempe, AZ
If your institution is interested in co-hosting an IEN Event in the future, please contact us.
Visit our Webinars page for upcoming and archived online events.
* indicates IEN member or staff will be presenting on a panel, or hosting a session or workshop.
Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE) Conference* l AASHE, October 2-5, 2018, Pittsburg, PA
- Kaede Kawauchi, Program Manager at IEN, with be moderating a panel on how endowment investing can align with institutional mission, values, and sustainability goals, using the Sustainable Development Goals as a framework.
Croatan Forum l Croatan Institute, October 2-4 2018, Durham, NC
If you are IEN Member that is interested in attending this event, reach out to Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code to use on registration.
- Total Impact Boston l Good Capital Project, October 4-5, 2018, Boston, MA
2018 Investing for Impact Symposium | High Water Women, October 17, 2018, New York, NY
Ethical Finance 2018 | Responsible Investor, UKIFC, Scottish Government, UNDP, and RBS, October 22-23, 2018, Edinburgh, Scotland
- Free for asset owners; IEN member service providers receive a 10% discount
- The 29th Annual SRI Conference* l November 1-3, 2018, Colorado Springs, CO
Endowment & Foundation Forum 2018* l Opal Group, November 13, 2018
- Alice DonnaSelva, Principal at IEN, will be moderating a panel on ESG investing. For a 15% discount off the registration rate, reach out to Nicole at email@example.com.
- RI Americas l Responsible Investor, December 5-6, 2018