Webinar: Measuring Effectiveness: Roadmap to Assessing System-level and SDG Investing l The Investment Integration Project, March 26, 2018, 1:00 p.m. ET
- This webinar will provide an overview of a new report that provides investors with a breakthrough roadmap for measuring the effectiveness of system-level investing strategies, including measuring progress toward achieving the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals.
Impact Capitalism Summit 2018 l Big Path Capital, April 17-18, 2018, Chicago, IL
- This conference will explore how institutional investors are finding market performance returns and better by looking at diversity as a potential source of arbitrage.
Ceres Conference 2018 l Ceres, April 24-26, 2018, Boston, MA
- This event brings together more than 600 investor and company leaders and advocates, featuring compelling, content-rich sessions, engaging keynotes and valuable networking opportunities for attendees.
IEN Roundtable: Community Impact Investing l Intentional Endowments Network, April 27, 2018, Boston, MA
- The Intentional Endowments Network will host a Community Impact Investing Roundtable focused on opportunities for place-based investing. The Roundtable will convene endowment and foundation decision-makers and other stakeholders interested in enhancing their leadership on sustainable investing.
Mission Forward! MIE’s 2018 National Conference l Mission Investors Exchange, May 14-16, 2018, Chicago, IL
This conference offers an action-focused, collaborative, and personal space for foundations to renew and build partnerships, experience on-the-ground impact investments, share investment opportunities, meet leading voices in the field, and shape the future of the impact investing movement.
Davos on the Delta l iSelect Fund, May 15-17, 2018, Memphis, TN
- This ag industry event will feature presentations, group discussions, and one-on-one networking, and participants will explore the changing agriculture landscape and the new opportunities it is creating across the value chain.
The 29th Annual SRI Conference l November 1-3, 2018, Colorado Springs, CO
- The SRI Conference is the longest running annual gathering of investors and investment professionals working to make money and direct the flow of investment capital toward a truly sustainable future.