Webinar: Measuring Effectiveness: Roadmap to Assessing System-level and SDG Investing l The Investment Integration Project, March 26, 2018, 1:00 p.m. ET
- This webinar will provide an overview of a new report that provides investors with a breakthrough roadmap for measuring the effectiveness of system-level investing strategies, including measuring progress toward achieving the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals.
Webinar: Water Risk Due Diligence for Private Equity: In Context of Cape Town and Future Water Disruptions Ahead l Ceres, April 4th, 2018, 12:00 pm ET
- Join Ceres, The Columbia Water Center, Encourage Capital and Water Asset Management for an overview of the risk drivers behind the situation in Cape Town along with the importance of water risk due diligence in Private Equity.
Impact Capitalism Summit 2018 l Big Path Capital, April 17-18, 2018, Chicago, IL
- This conference will explore how institutional investors are finding market performance returns and better by looking at diversity as a potential source of arbitrage.
Climate Resilient Cities Symposium l EarthX, April 21, 2018, Dallas, TX
- This half-day program brings together 75 to 100 elected representatives, government officials, and business, foundation and non-profit leaders active in ensuring that cities are proactive in addressing the challenges posed by climate change and in reducing their greenhouse gas emissions.
Ceres Conference 2018 l Ceres, April 24-26, 2018, Boston, MA
- This event brings together more than 600 investor and company leaders and advocates, featuring compelling, content-rich sessions, engaging keynotes and valuable networking opportunities for attendees.
IEN Roundtable: Community Impact Investing l Intentional Endowments Network, April 27, 2018, Boston, MA
- The Intentional Endowments Network will host a Community Impact Investing Roundtable focused on opportunities for place-based investing. The Roundtable will convene endowment and foundation decision-makers and other stakeholders interested in enhancing their leadership on sustainable investing.
Mission Forward! MIE’s 2018 National Conference l Mission Investors Exchange, May 14-16, 2018, Chicago, IL
This conference offers an action-focused, collaborative, and personal space for foundations to renew and build partnerships, experience on-the-ground impact investments, share investment opportunities, meet leading voices in the field, and shape the future of the impact investing movement.
Davos on the Delta l iSelect Fund, May 15-17, 2018, Memphis, TN
- This ag industry event will feature presentations, group discussions, and one-on-one networking, and participants will explore the changing agriculture landscape and the new opportunities it is creating across the value chain.
Confluence Philanthropy's 2018 Advisors Forum l June 19-20, 2018, New York, NY
- The Advisors Forum will convene Confluence members and colleagues to explore how we can work together to scale the impact industry. Discussions will focus on cutting-edge themes including investing in diversity, inclusion, and equity; sustainability; and barriers to deal flow. IEN members will receive the member rate to participate.
The 29th Annual SRI Conference l November 1-3, 2018, Colorado Springs, CO
- The SRI Conference is the longest running annual gathering of investors and investment professionals working to make money and direct the flow of investment capital toward a truly sustainable future.