- This event brings together more than 600 investor and company leaders and advocates, featuring compelling, content-rich sessions, engaging keynotes and valuable networking opportunities for attendees.
IEN Webinar: The Importance of ESG Data & Corporate Engagement | May 10, 2018, 1:00 p.m. ET
- In this webinar, panelists will be discussing the importance of standardized and publically available ESG data, as well as initiatives, tools and resources to promote ESG data disclosure, and examples of investors engaging in this work. Participants will also learn how shareholder engagement can improve ESG data availability and how they can participate in the engagement process.
Mission Forward! MIE’s 2018 National Conference l Mission Investors Exchange, May 14-16, 2018, Chicago, IL
This conference offers an action-focused, collaborative, and personal space for foundations to renew and build partnerships, experience on-the-ground impact investments, share investment opportunities, meet leading voices in the field, and shape the future of the impact investing movement.
Davos on the Delta l iSelect Fund, May 15-17, 2018, Memphis, TN
- This ag industry event will feature presentations, group discussions, and one-on-one networking, and participants will explore the changing agriculture landscape and the new opportunities it is creating across the value chain.
IEN Roundtable: Community Impact Investing l Intentional Endowments Network, June 11, 2018, Boston, MA
- The Intentional Endowments Network will host a Community Impact Investing Roundtable focused on opportunities for place-based investing. The Roundtable will convene endowment and foundation decision-makers and other stakeholders interested in enhancing their leadership on sustainable investing.
Confluence Philanthropy's 2018 Advisors Forum l June 19-20, 2018, New York, NY
- The Advisors Forum will convene Confluence members and colleagues to explore how we can work together to scale the impact industry. Discussions will focus on cutting-edge themes including investing in diversity, inclusion, and equity; sustainability; and barriers to deal flow. IEN members will receive the member rate to participate.
The 29th Annual SRI Conference l November 1-3, 2018, Colorado Springs, CO
- The SRI Conference is the longest-running annual gathering of investors and investment professionals working to make money and direct the flow of investment capital toward a truly sustainable future.