Webinar: Harassment, Guns & Data Security this Proxy Season l Confluence Philanthropy, May 21, 2018, 1:00 p.m. ET
- This webinar will spotlight investors who have filed resolutions at Facebook, Equifax and some of the leading gun manufacturers. The discussion will highlight achievements and next steps.
IEN Webinar: The Importance of ESG Data & Corporate Engagement | May 23, 2018, 1:00 p.m. ET
- This webinar will discuss the importance of standardized and publically available ESG data, as well as initiatives, tools and resources to promote ESG data disclosure, and examples of investors engaging in this work. Participants will also learn how shareholder engagement can improve ESG data availability and how they can participate in the engagement process.
Launch Event for FAIRR’s Protein Producer Index l Farm Animal Investment Risk and Return (FAIRR), May 30, 2018, 5:00 p.m. ET
- Join FAIRR for the launch of their new Protein Producer Index, the world’s first comprehensive assessment of how 60 of the largest global intensive livestock and fish farming companies (with a combined market cap of $300 billion) are managing critical ESG risks facing the sector: from GHG emissions, deforestation and biodiversity to working conditions and animal welfare.
IEN Roundtable: Community Impact Investing l Intentional Endowments Network, June 11, 2018, Boston, MA
- The Intentional Endowments Network will host a Community Impact Investing Roundtable focused on opportunities for place-based investing. The Roundtable will convene endowment and foundation decision-makers and other stakeholders interested in enhancing their leadership on sustainable investing.
Confluence Philanthropy's 2018 Advisors Forum l June 19-20, 2018, New York, NY
- The Advisors Forum will convene Confluence members and colleagues to explore how we can work together to scale the impact industry. Discussions will focus on cutting-edge themes including investing in diversity, inclusion, and equity; sustainability; and barriers to deal flow. IEN members will receive the member rate to participate.
US SIF Annual Conference l US SIF, May 30 - June 1, 2018, Washington DC
The Energy Fair l MREA, June 15-17, 2018, Custer, WI
Global Climate Action Summit l Global Climate Action Summit, September 12-14, 2018, San Francisco, CA
PRI In Person l Principles for Responsible Investment, September 12-14, 2018, San Francisco, CA
2018 Investing for Impact Symposium | High Water Women, October 17, 2018, New York, NY
The 29th Annual SRI Conference l November 1-3, 2018, Colorado Springs, CO
2019 Higher Education Climate Leadership Summit | February 10-12, 2019, Tempe, AZ