The Energy Fair l MREA, June 15-17, 2018, Custer, WI
Confluence Philanthropy's 2018 Advisors Forum l June 19-20, 2018, New York, NY
- The Advisors Forum will convene Confluence members and colleagues to explore how we can work together to scale the impact industry. Discussions will focus on cutting-edge themes including investing in diversity, inclusion, and equity; sustainability; and barriers to deal flow. IEN members will receive the member rate to participate.
Addressing Systematic Risk: Investment Institutions Trend Index & The SDGs l June 18, 2018, Washington D.C.
PRI Climate Forums:
- San Francisco: June 25th, 2018, hosted by K&L Gates
- New York: June 27th, 2018, hosted by Credit Suisse
- Boston: June 28th, 2018, hosted by Fidelity Investments
Intentionally Designed Endowment Roundtable at the Appalachian Energy Summit l July 30th - August 1st, 2018, Boone, NC (by invitation)
- The Appalachian Energy Summit, which runs from July 30 - August 1, will feature a plenary panel on endowment investing with representatives from the Crane Institute and the Intentional Endowments Network, as well as a half-day roundtable for CFOs and trustees from the UNC system and other schools in the region (by invitation)
Global Climate Action Summit l Global Climate Action Summit, September 12-14, 2018, San Francisco, CA
PRI In Person l Principles for Responsible Investment, September 12-14, 2018, San Francisco, CA
2018 Investing for Impact Symposium | High Water Women, October 17, 2018, New York, NY
The 29th Annual SRI Conference l November 1-3, 2018, Colorado Springs, CO
2019 Higher Education Climate Leadership Summit | February 10-12, 2019, Tempe, AZ