For over three decades Jensen has been defined by our uncompromising commitment to quality. Not only in the companies in which we invest, but in everything we do.
The consistency, dedication and independence fostered by that commitment have become hallmarks of our firm. Over the years we have developed a unique, collaborative culture that is key to our ability to attract and retain talented, dedicated professionals. Professionals with a broad spectrum of business experience who understand market cycles and who know that a sound, sustainable investment process is vital in every economic climate.
As an independent, employee-owned firm, we believe that management ownership is important in the companies we invest in and we apply the same principle to our firm.
Based in Portland, Oregon, Jensen Investment Management offers three mutual funds: The Jensen Quality Growth Fund, the Jensen Quality Value Fund, and the Jensen Global Quality Growth Fund. In addition, the firm offers separately managed accounts for institutional clients and currently manages 11.6 billion in total assets under management as of September 30th, 2020.
Resources from Jensen:
- Carbon Portfolio Report (White paper)
- Jensen Quality Discipline Has Avoided Energy and Utility Sector Inclusion (white paper)
- Social Factors for the Jenson Quality Growth Strategy (briefing)
- Environmental Factors for the Jenson Quality Growth Strategy (white paper)
- Jensen’s Environmental, Social and Governance Framework (white paper)
- Governance in Jensen Quality Growth Companies (White paper)