Endowment Value: $1.8 billion (June 2017)
Grinnell College is a liberal arts college located in Grinnell, Iowa with a mission to educate students "for the different professions and for the honorable discharge of the duties of life." Grinnell College has grown their endowment to $1.8 billion.
"The College aims to graduate individuals who can think clearly, who can speak and write persuasively and even eloquently, who can evaluate critically both their own and others' ideas, who can acquire new knowledge, and who are prepared in life and work to use their knowledge and their abilities to serve the common good."
Grinnell College is a participant or member of the following Initiatives & Commitments:
- AASHE STARS: Yes, member
- ACUPCC: Yes, no set climate neutral date
- Billion Dollar Green Challenge: No
- CDP: Yes
- Committee on Investor Responsibility: Yes
- Divestment Goal: Yes
- INCR: Yes
- Montreal Carbon Pledge: No
- Sustainable Investment Fund: No
- Sustainable Investment Policy: Yes
- Principles for Responsible Investment: No
Other Sustainable Investing Practices: