IEN's bi-monthly newsletter provides an original article from a participant in the network, a spotlight on one school's endowment, updates from the IEN, the top recent news, new reports, and upcoming events.
Click here to subscribe (and manage your other email subscriptions).
- Feature Resource: Gender Lens Investing Landscape - Barriers & Opportunities
- School Spotlight: University of New Hampshire
- Feature Resource: How to Start and Run a Student-Managed SRI Fund Toolkit
- School Spotlight: Lewis & Clark College and Becker College
- Special Edition: 2018 Higher Education Climate Leadership Summit Reflections
- Feature Resources: 'Fireside Chat: The Pitzer College Story' and 'Webinar: Passive ESG Strategies'
- School Spotlight: Hampshire College
- Feature Article: "The Intentionally Designed Endowment" By: Tony Cortese, Georges Dyer, and David Dinerman
- School Spotlight: Warren Wilson College
- Feature Article: "ESG Investing Trends: Common Approaches and Benchmarking" Q&A with: Thomas Kuh, Executive Director, MSCI and Paul Schutzman, Executive Director, MSCI
- Schools Spotlight: University System of Maryland Foundation
- Feature Article: "Considerations for ESG Policy Development" and "The Paris Agreement in the Investment Policy" By: The Intentional Endowments Network & Cambridge Associates
- School Spotlight: Higher Education Signatories of 'We Are Still In'
- Feature Article: "Fiduciary Duties for Endowments and Foundations: Integrating Nonprofit Mission Goals into Investment Practices" By: Megan Jackson and Keith Johnson
- School Spotlight: Unity College
- Feature Article: "Strategies for Investing in a Climate-Safe Future" By: Ken Locklin
- School Spotlight: Arizona State University
- Feature Article: "Investing in Clean Energy: Campuses and Endowments" By: IEN's Clean Energy Working Group
- School Spotlight: Luther College
- Feature Article: "Moving to 100% Impact Investing Across All Asset Classes: A How-To Guide" By: Paul Herman
- School Spotlight: Becker College
- Featured Article: "2016 Proxy Voting Brings Opportunity to Accelerate Corporate Sustainability Progress" By: Stuart Dalheim
- School Spotlight: University of California, Yale University, Loyola University, Bard College and Swarthmore College
- Featured Article: "Fiduciary Duty is Not an Obstacle to Addressing ESG" By: Sonal Mahida
- School Spotlight: San Francisco State University Foundation
- Featured Article: "Thoughts on ESG Investing and Fossil Fuel Consumption" By: Fred Rogers
- School Spotlight: University of California
- Featured Article: "Selling Stranded Assets: Profit, Protection, and Prosperity" By: Bob Litterman
- School Spotlight: Yale University
- Featured Article: "How Hampshire Invests" By: Jonathan Lash
- School Spotlight: Humboldt State University