Learn about the leadership opportunities and benefits of IEN Membership below, and see the list of current members on the Member List Page.
The Intentional Endowments Network is a peer learning network of colleges, universities, and other mission-driven institutional investors working together to achieve their risk and return objectives through investment actions that create a thriving, sustainable economy. The Network consists of nearly 160 members including endowments, asset managers, investment consultants, nonprofit partners, and individuals.
We invite you to join this informative and exciting conversation by becoming a member of the Intentional Endowments Network today. It is a tangible way to demonstrate and advance your leadership in moving society on a healthy, just and sustainable path.
- Recognition on the IEN website as a sustainability leader by participating in these conversations and supporting the network
- Right to use the logo and identify as a member of the Network
- Discounts to IEN and other events hosted by partner organizations
- Free access to webinars
- Free access to a curated library of reports and resources
- Free access to members-only resources and events
- Speaking opportunities at IEN events and webinars
- Facilitated connection with peers at other institutions and sustainable investing experts
- Opportunities to distribute white papers including thought leadership pieces to members
- First right to sponsor events at discounted rates (for investment firms and corporate members)
Annual network dues are necessary to supplement foundation grants, corporate donations, and fee-for-service income to support a small team that coordinates the network’s activities:
Endowment & Foundations:
$750 per year — Less than $100 million in endowment assets
- discounted rate for AASHE members and Second Nature Presidents' Climate Leadership Commitment (PCLC) signatories: $500
$1,250 per year — $100 million to $1 billion in endowment assets
- AASHE/PCLC discount: $1,000
$1,750 per year — More than $1 billion in endowment assets
- AASHE/PCLC discount: $1,500
- $1,000 per year — Less than $2 billion of assets under management (AUM) or revenues less than $20M
- $2,500 per year — $2 billion to $10 billion AUM or revenues between $20M to $100M
- $5,000 per year — More than $10 billion AUM or revenues more than $100M
- $750 per year — Non-profit organizations without endowments
- $500 per year — Sole-proprietors and individuals
Leadership Level recognition:
- Members that voluntarily contribute higher levels to support the network receive special recognition as leadership level supporters ($5,000+ for endowments and $7,500+ for companies).
To learn more about membership benefits and rates, or to join as a contributing member, contact Erina McWilliam-Lopez at email@example.com.
To pay network dues directly online, visit the membership payment page.