Intentional Endowments Network 2023 Fall Forum
October 25, 2023
At Virginia Wesleyan University
IEN’s 2023 Fall Forum will be a highly interactive, pragmatic program focused on peer-learning among endowments to advance sustainable and mission-aligned investment strategies that can reduce risk, enhance returns, and drive positive social and environmental outcomes.
- 80-120 attendees, including representatives from endowments and other asset owners - presidents, trustees, investment committee members, CIOs & investment staff, sustainability directors, DEI officers, faculty and student champions
- Asset Managers across asset classes
- Investment Advisors, Consultants, and Outsourced CIO firms
- Endowment case studies on investment governance, integrating ESG Investment Policy Statements, Net Zero Portfolio commitments, and integrating justice, equity, diversity and inclusion (JEDI) into
- Discussions of the attacks on ESG and attempts to politicize this space with guidance on how to address these issues
- Preparing the next generation of investment leaders through student engagement on sustainable investing
The agenda will be a series of brief presentations, fireside chats and panels, interspersed with plenty of time for facilitated dialogue amongst attendees at small roundtables to maximize time for relationship building, interaction, and accessing the experience and expertise of everyone in the room.
Sponsorships for this event are available; please review the sponsorship brochure or contact Harrison Ungar at [email protected] for more information.