Callan is an employee-owned investment consulting firm that collaborates with institutional investor clients to build custom, lasting investment solutions. As one of the largest independently owned investment consulting firms in the U.S., Callan brings large-firm resources with the personalized service of a small firm. They use a client-focused consulting model to serve pension and defined contribution plan sponsors, endowments, foundations, independent investment advisers, investment managers, and other asset owners.
Resources from Callan:
- ESG Survey
- Promoting Gender Diversity in the Investment Industry
- Investor Framework for Addressing Climate Change
Callan 2018 Blogs:
- ESG’s Regional Regulatory Conundrum for Managers
- Most DC Plans Don't Feel ESG's "Good Vibrations"
- ESG and Its Role in Investment Theory and Design
- Poll: Public Funds Considering Gun Divestiture
- Divest or Engage? Our Advice for Institutional Investors