The group develops documents and other vehicles to clarify for higher education trustees how sustainable investing strategies relate to their fiduciary duties, designed for audiences of trustees, presidents, CIO's, and CFO's.
- Chair: Keith Johnson, Chairman, Institutional Investor Legal Services, Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c.
- Sarah Clevland, CEO, Sarah Cleveland Consulting
- Susan Gary, Professor, University of Oregon Law School
- Valentina Glaviano, Director of Endowment and Foundation Services, TIAA
- Russell Goldstein, Senior Vice President, Institutional Client Advisor, BoA Private Wealth Management
- Theresa Gusman, Chief Investment Officer, First Affirmative Financial Network
- Jonathan Klavens, Senior Counsel, Klavens Law Group, P.C.
- Don Trone, Founder & CEO, 3 Ethos
- Stephen Viederman, Chair, Finance Committee, Christopher Reynolds Foundation
If you are interested in learning more about this working group, contact Alice DonnaSelva at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources from the Fiduciary Duty Working Group:
- Hiring an Investment Consultant: Making Your ESG Intention Actionable (2018)
- Leading Practice on Fiduciary Duties for Endowments and Foundations (2017)
- Updated Regulatory Guidance on Proxy Voting and Sustainable Investment (2017)
- WEBINAR: Transitioning to Integrating Investment Practices with Program Mission (October 19, 2016)