The group develops documents and other vehicles to clarify for higher education trustees how sustainable investing strategies relate to their fiduciary duties, designed for audiences of trustees, presidents, CIO's, and CFO's.
- Chair: Keith Johnson, Chairman, Institutional Investor Legal Services, Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c.
- Sarah Clevland, CEO, Sarah Cleveland Consulting
- Susan Gary, Professor, University of Oregon Law School
- Valentina Glaviano, Director of Endowment and Foundation Services, Strategic Investment Group
- Russell Goldstein, Senior Vice President, Institutional Client Advisor, BoA Private Wealth Management
- Theresa Gusman, Chief Investment Officer, First Affirmative Financial Network
- Seema Kumar, Vice President Finance and Facilities, World Wildlife Fund
- John McKinley, Executive Director, Tuck Center for Business, Government and Society
- Hannah Payson, Assistant Director, Tuck Center for Business, Government and Society
- Mike Pejcic, Chief Financial Officer, World Wildlife Fund
- Cindy Rose, Head of Responsible Capitalism, Majedie Asset Management
- Bob Smith, President and Co-founder, Sage Advisory
- Don Trone, Founder & CEO, 3 Ethos
- Stephen Viederman, Chair, Finance Committee, Christopher Reynolds Foundation
- Joy Williams, Senior Advisor, Mantle314
If you are interested in learning more about this working group, contact Alice DonnaSelva at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources from the Fiduciary Duty Working Group:
- WEBINAR: Climate Risk and Fiduciary Best Practice (2020)
- Hiring an Investment Consultant: Making Your ESG Intention Actionable (2018)
- Leading Practice on Fiduciary Duties for Endowments and Foundations (2017)
- Updated Regulatory Guidance on Proxy Voting and Sustainable Investment (2017)
- WEBINAR: Transitioning to Integrating Investment Practices with Program Mission (2016)