September 9, 2022
This JEDI Quarterly call, led by JEDI co-chairs Dorien Nunez and Angela Outlaw-Matheny, featured presentations from leaders in the diversity and equity space in asset management. Speakers included:
- Bhakti Mirchandani, Managing Director, Responsible Investing at Trinity Church Wall Street and Co-Founder and Steering Committee Member of Institutional Allocators for Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (IADEI)
- Stephanie Westen, Investment Operations Analyst, University of Rochester
- Jamie Lu, Manager, Investments, CommonSpirit Health
- Gil Garcia, Garcia Hamilton & Associates
- Lisa Renstrom & Kate Simpson, Co-Founders at ValuesAdvisor
IEN's JEDI Initiative is comprised of senior leaders from higher education, the investment industry, foundations, and non-profit partners. The group seeks to leverage the wide networks and expertise of the members and enable cross-sectoral collaboration to ensure that this work is championed by a diverse range of decision-makers involved in the endowment investment process.