For over three decades Jensen has been defined by our uncompromising commitment to quality. Not only in the companies in which we invest, but in everything we do.
The consistency, dedication and independence fostered by that commitment have become hallmarks of our firm. Over the years we have developed a unique, collaborative culture that is key to our ability to attract and retain talented, dedicated professionals. Professionals with a broad spectrum of business experience who understand market cycles and who know that a sound, sustainable investment process is vital in every economic climate.
As an independent, employee-owned firm, we believe that management ownership is important in the companies we invest in and we apply the same principle to our firm.
Based in Portland, Oregon, Jensen Investment Management offers two mutual funds: The Jensen Quality Growth Fund and the Jensen Quality Value Fund. In addition, the firm offers separately managed accounts for institutional clients and currently manages 10.2 billion in total assets under management as of November 30th, 2019.
Resources from Jensen:
- Environmental, Social and Governance Factors for the Jenson Quality Growth Strategy (overview)
- Social Factors for the Jenson Quality Growth Strategy (briefing)
- Environmental Factors for the Jenson Quality Growth Strategy (white paper)
- Jensen’s Environmental, Social and Governance Framework (white paper)
- Considering Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Factors in an Actively Managed Mutual Fund: Kevin Walkush Presents at the 2018 Morningstar Investment Conference (video)