Tune in on May 4th at 9:30 AM ET for a webinar on Ways Not for Profits organizations Can Make Impact.
Advancing the mission of Not for Profit organizations can be helped by the growing field of impact investments. Impact investing allows investors to fund sustainable solutions that not only address the most pressing needs of our time but also enhance investors’ ability to meet their financial objectives.
This webinar will focus on:
- The case for impact investing, including its ability to connect capital to the greatest sustainability challenges
- How has the impact investment opportunity set evolved?
- What are some of the considerations to building an impact portfolio to ensure mission alignment and achieving financial returns.
- Georges Dyer, Executive Director, Intentional Endowments Network. (Moderator)
- Beth Sirull, President and CEO of the Jewish Community Foundation of San Diego (JCFSD)
- Susanne Bregy, Head of Impact Investing at Phineo gAG
- Amy Ridge, Partner, Mercer Alternative