Based in Austin, Sage Advisory is an employee-owned asset management firm with nine environmental, social, and governance (ESG) strategies, including traditional fixed income, cash management, tactical asset allocation strategies (ETF implementation), and an intermediate credit fixed income ETF (NYSE: GUDB). At Sage, we believe ESG considerations are an important driver of long-term investment returns from both an opportunity and risk mitigation perspective. These considerations are integrated across our core business and built into the policies and principles that guide our investment process on behalf of our clients. At Sage, our goal is simple: to help our clients invest well and do good.
- Net Zero Heroes: Understanding Corporate Challenges, Realities and Goals
- The 5 Keys to Good Corporate Governance
- The Many Shades of ESG Integration: A Survey of U.S. Equity ESG ETFs
- Sage ESG Compendium
- Introducing: The Sage ESG Leaf Score
- ESG Investing: The Little Engine That Could
- ESG Case Study: Starbucks Corp.
- A Tipping Point in ESG ETFs?
- ESG for the Non-Profit World: An Opportunity Not to be Missed
- Sage’s 2020 Annual ETF Stewardship Survey
- Sustainable Investing 1H20 Digest