Date: Tuesday, May 5th
Colleges and universities are already making progress aligning endowment investments and business practices with their institutional mission, but a “blind spot” often exists between an organization’s climate leadership and the retirement investments it deploys on behalf of a vital constituency, its own employees. The overwhelming majority of institutions as well as companies have not yet aligned their retirement plans with their climate commitments.
We believe this is a sizable sustainability gap for colleges and universities, as well as a market opportunity for the asset management and investment advisory community. To address this issue, IEN launched the Sustainable Retirements Initiative to close this gap. Join us for an informative and interactive webinar with our Expert Council Members, comprised of IEN institutions and top asset management firms, to learn how your institution can close this blind spot and provide retirement funds that reflect both the mission of your organization and the values of your employees.
- Chris Walker, Sustainable Retirements, Intentional Endowments Network
- Mike Fiorio, Trustee, Northland College
- Jim Roach, Senior Vice President, Retirement Strategies, Natixis Investment Managers
- Sarah Bratton Hughes, Head of Sustainability, North America, Schroders
- Will Relle, Responsible Investment Consultant, Mercer