Each week, the IEN posts relevant news and reports. Below you will find some news articles related to endowments and/or sustainable investing that we wish to highlight. For more, please visit the IEN news feed!
ESG Still Not a Priority for CIOs l Chief Investment Officer, October 5, 2014
- In this article, the Author expresses concern that despite the fact that investors are increasingly aware of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues, they may not be changing their investment practices anytime soon.
Large managers increasingly using ESG factors in investment processes l Pensions & Investments, By Barry B. Burr, October 6, 2015
- To read article in full, please subscribe to Pensions & Investments.
Many 'ESG' Managers Fail To Explain How They Screen Investments, Report Says l Financial Advisory, By Karen Demasters, October 7, 2015
- More money managers are considering environmental, social and governance factors when selecting investments, but the largest ones are not providing enough disclosure on how they apply the standards, says US SIF: The Forum for Sustainable and Responsible Investment.
UM Foundation opts against divestment from fossil fuels l Missoula Independent, By Alex Sakarianssen, October 7, 2015
- Despite a mounting student movement on the University of Montana campus, the UM Foundation's board of trustees voted late last mouth not to divest from fossil fuels. Their fundamental argument revolved around their duty to serve as fiduciaries.
- This weeks Bloomberg Brief highlights Julie Gorte, one of the IEN's steering committee members!