Impact Investing Program: Driving Social Purpose Through Measurable Investment Returns l Skytop Strategies, May 24, 2017, Washington D.C.
This full day program will deliberate on best practices in impact investing, and how they generate measurable social, environmental and economic results through bridging the gap between purpose and profit.
- Mark Spalding, President, The Ocean Foundation
- Fran Seegull, Executive Director, U.S. Impact Investing Alliance, Ford Foundation
- Brian Rice, Portfolio Manager, CalSTRS
- Fanglu Wang, Senior Managing Director, CITIC Capital Silk Road Fund
- Karen Wawrzaszek, Managing Director, Rockefeller & Co
- John Shire Equity Partner Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Jeannine Jacokes, Chief Executive Officer, Partners for the Common Good
- The “Hydra” of Emerging Markets Impact Investing: The Dependence on Capital From Developed Countries and How It Challenges Overall Development
- Reframing Impact Investing: Meeting Financial Performance Expectations While Investing With Purpose
- Impact Investing Across Asset Classes: From Governance through Implementation
- Shareholder Engagement: The Role Public Equities Play in Shaping the Impact Investor Sector
- The Connection Between Philanthropy and Impact: The Next Generation is Shaping a Difference Brand to Watch
Affiliates of the Intentional Endowments Network receive a 25% discount off the dated price. To register at this special rate please contact Chris Pulliam at firstname.lastname@example.org.