2018 Higher Education Climate Leadership Summit l Second Nature & The Intentional Endowments Network, February 4-6, 2018, Phoenix, AZ
- Second Nature and the Intentional Endowments Network are pleased to host the 2018 Higher Education Climate Leadership Summit. Join your peers from February 4-6, 2018 in Tempe, Arizona for the largest national gathering of higher education presidents, chancellors, trustees, and other senior leaders committed to accelerating climate solutions.
Roadmap to Measuring the Effectiveness of System-Level Investing Approaches l The Investment Integration Project (TIIP) & Morningstar, February 8, 2018, Chicago, IL
- This event will serve to launch TIIP's new joint report on the Roadmap to Measuring the Effectiveness of System-Level Investing Approaches, written by William Burckart, Steve Lydenberg, and Jessica Ziegler of TIIP.
Webinar: Investing for Racial Justice l Racial Justice Investing Group, February 12th, 2018, 2:00 p.m. ET
- This webinar will be a briefing on Investing for Racial Justice. Attendees will hear important research, new initiatives, and ideas for the way forward. Presenters will cover topics including prison labor and supply chain risk, race and gender inclusion at public companies, addressing racial justice across asset classes, and immigration and digital surveillance issues.
ICCR's 2018 Proxy Season Overview l ICCR, February 13th, 11:30 a.m. ET
- This webinar will help contextualize the more than 260 resolutions that have so far been filed by ICCR members this year, with a deeper discussion of key campaigns led by the ICCR members spearheading these initiatives.
Webinar: Banking on a Low Carbon Future l Boston Common Asset Management and ShareAction, February 15th, 2018, 10:00 a.m. ET
- The webinar will cover notable practices across the globe, highlight key gaps in current bank performance, and suggest specific areas for investor engagement. Panelists will discuss possible next steps including the launch of an investor collaborative engagement using the report findings in 2018, and follow up to ShareAction's 2017 European bank report and plans for the 2018 AGM season.
Clean200: 2018 Q1 Webinar l Clean200, February 15th, 2018, 10:00 a.m. ET
- This webinar will present Clean200's model looking at how global large-cap companies making significant revenue from clean energy have performed.
The 100 Most Overpaid CEOs: Are Fund Managers Asleep at the Wheel? l As You Sow
- The 100 Most Overpaid CEO highlights the fund managers who continue to approve these pay packages at staggering rates (many funds approve nearly 100% of the pay packages they vote on) and contrasts them with those who take a stance against excessive pay with their votes.
8th Annual Practitioners Gathering l Confluence Philanthropy, March 12-15, 2018, Berkeley, CA
- The Practitioners Gathering is a four-day conference where asset owners and their advisors meet at the cutting edge of mission-related investing. Click here to apply to join the event as a non-member guest.
- The Responsible Investment Forum will bring together the most sophisticated LPs, GPs and service providers to discuss why, when, and how your firm should be implementing an effective ESG strategy. IEN's Kristian Nammack will be presenting.