The Université de Sherbrooke Foundation's mission is to support the development of the Université de Sherbrooke by soliciting, administering and distributing the funds raised. For more than 60 years, the Foundation has invested more than $ 192 million.
- the implementation of fundraising activities generating optimal spin-offs (cost / result);
- its innovative and effective fund management policies that maximize the financial impact for the Institution, in accordance with the wishes of the donors;
- sound governance practices;
- strengthening the sense of belonging of the graduates of the Institution;
- the development of a strong philanthropic culture among its graduates, partners and community;
- the development of a lasting relationship of trust and transparency with the donors and allies of the Institution, and;
- its commitment to the community in general to promote its raison d'être.
- respect for people;
- social respect;
- innovation and dynamism;
- collaboration and partnership, and;
Through concrete actions in terms of responsible investment, the Foundation is effectively participating in Université de Sherbrooke's 2018-2022 responsible investment strategy.https://www.usherbrooke.ca/developpement-durable/campus/investissement-responsable/www.usherbrooke.ca