When: October 17th
Real assets have been significantly exposed to global issues over the last year. Fires, floods, heat waves, and post-COVID economic shocks have all taken a toll. These, combined with energy security concerns and pockets of political grandstanding, present investors and managers with a complex set of sustainability issues and opportunities.
What does this all mean for you and your sustainability-related efforts? Join us as we dive into the important topics of the day:
- Our annual update on the state of real asset sustainability and ESG
- The evolution of GRESB and a response to a complex ESG landscape
- Top development priorities of the GRESB Foundation and the GRESB Standards
- This year’s benchmark results, at a global and regional level
- Achievements and leaders across the GRESB community