These resources on facilitating dialogue can be used in any setting. For more tips on applying these strategies to a community-wide dialogue, visit this page on establishing a campus dialogue.
- "How We Created an Outside-the-Box SRI Conference"| by Barbara Simonetti, GreenBiz, June 5, 2014. Description of how to design an interactive, participant-driven stakeholder engagement meeting
- Meetings that Matter, Conversations that Connect - Getting Started| by Barbara Simonetti, 2013
- National Coalition on Dialogue and Deliberation| Nearly 3,000 free resources related to facilitating engagement processes
- Positive Organizational Leadership and Pro-Environmental Behavior: The Phenomenon of Institutional Fossil Fuel Divestment. | Abrash Walton, A. (2016) Dissertations & Theses. Paper 269.
Webinar: Mission-Aligned Investing: What New Positive Deviance Research Can Tell Us About What Moves Institutional Investors to Action: March 2017
- Research findings related to mission-aligned investing, leadership, and the decision-making process to divest from fossil fuels by philanthropic organizations with assets under management from $5 million to $1 billion
- What factors supported decision makers in moving to mission-aligned investing while simultaneously exercising their fiduciary duty to steward institutional assets
- How the divestment decision affected the decision makers personally and their organization