This event was presented in partnership by the Intentional Endowments Network with WISE (Women Investing for a Sustainable Economy), and hosted by the MIT Impact Investing Initiative.
- Watch the Recording of the Panel
- Read the Roadmap for Intentionally Designed Endowments
- Learn More About How The Unversity of New Hampshire Invests
Date: Thursday, May 9th, 2019
Location: MIT Sloan School of Management, Cambridge, MA
IEN recently released a Roadmap for Intentionally Designed Endowments, a step by step process for aligning endowment investments with institutional mission, which grew out of the experiences of their network of colleges and universities.
At the event, we shared more about the roadmap, and heard University of New Hampshire stakeholders describe the why’s and how’s of the journey they are on to align investments with their campus-wide sustainability goals. Panelists included the Treasurer of the Foundation, a recent alum who is a member of their Committee on Investor Responsibility, and the Executive Director of their Center for Social Innovation and Enterprise. This panel was followed by Q&A, discussion, and networking time.
- Erik Gross, Treasurer, University of New Hampshire Foundation
- Fiona Wilson, Executive Director of the Center for Social Innovation and Enterprise, University of New Hampshire
- Alexys Gilcreast, Alumna and Committee on Investor Responsibility Member, University of New Hampshire
- Kate Dumas, Principal/Consultant, Prime Buchholz
- Alice DonnaSelva, Principal, Intentional Endowments Network